1. Mix graham cracker crumbs with sugar; pour butter over top and stir to moisten. Press into 9-inch (23 cm) pie plate. Bake in 350°F (180°C) oven for 8 to 10 minutes until golden and firm; let cool completely.
2. Filling: Place chocolate chips in heatproof bowl. In saucepan, heat cream until steaming and small bubbles form around inside edge of pan. Pour over chocolate chips; let stand for 5 minutes. Mix until smooth.
3. Stir peanut butter chocolate spread into chocolate mixture; mix until smooth. Scrape into crust, smoothing top. Refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes or until just slightly firm.
4. Arrange marshmallows in concentric circles over top. Refrigerate for about 4 hours or until filling is firm (or make ahead and refrigerate overnight).
5. Broil for 1 minute or until marshmallows are golden.
Tip: To save time, use a prepared graham cracker wafer crust.
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!