2. Beat butter with sugar until smooth; blend in flour. Press mixture onto bottom and up the side of a 12-inch (30 cm) round tart (or deep dish pizza) pan. Flute edge, if desired.
3. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned; cool completely.
4. Place white chips and whipping cream in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) for 60 to 90 seconds or until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred. Beat in cream cheese; spread mixture on cool crust.
5. Fruit Topping: Meanwhile, combine sugar and cornstarch in a saucepan; stir in pineapple juice and lemon juice. Set saucepan over medium heat; cook, stirring constantly, until thickened. Cool completely.
6. Arrange fresh fruit over chocolate mixture in a decorative pattern. Carefully brush Fruit Topping over fresh fruit until well-glazed. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!