1. Heat oven to 350°F (180°C). Prepare CRUMB CRUST.
2. Beat cream cheese, 1 cup (250 mL) peanut butter chocolate spread and sugar in large bowl until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in vanilla and salt. Pour into prepared crust.
3. Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until almost set.* Remove from oven to wire rack. With knife, immediately loosen cake from side of pan.
4. Place remaining 1/4 cup (50 mL) spread in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 30 seconds; stir until smooth. Drizzle over top of cheesecake. Cool completely.
5. Cover; refrigerate several hours or until chilled. Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesecake.
Makes 12 servings.
CRUMB CRUST: Heat oven to 350°F (180°C). Stir together 1 cup (250 mL) graham cracker crumbs and 2 tbsp (30 mL) sugar in small bowl. Blend in 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) (50 mL) melted butter or margarine. Press mixture onto bottom and 1/2 inch (1 cm) up sides of 9-inch (23 cm) springform pan. Bake 8 minutes; cool.
* Cheesecakes are less likely to crack if baked in a water bath.
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!