1. Line an 8-inch (2 L) square pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Remove wrappers from REESE PEANUT BUTTER CUPS Candy. Cut each cup into quarters; set aside.
2. Combine sugar, evaporated milk and butter in heavy medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until it comes to a full rolling boil. Boil, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes.
3. Remove from heat; stir in marshmallows, chocolate chips and vanilla. Stir until marshmallows are melted. Add REESE PEANUT BUTTER CUPS Candy pieces; stir quickly to distribute candy pieces throughout mixture. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
4. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Remove from pan; peel off foil. Cut into squares. Store tightly covered in cool, dry place.
Makes about 2 1/4 lb (1.125 kg) fudge.
• Wrappers are easier to remove if candies are placed in freezer for about 15 minutes.
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!