1. Line two large, rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper. Place peanut butter chips and shortening in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on MEDIUM (50%) for 90 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chips are melted and smooth. Stir in salt.
2. Place popcorn, peanuts and toffee bits in a large bowl, drizzle with melted peanut butter chips; gently stir to coat. Spread the popcorn out in a thin layer onto the prepared baking sheets.
3. Melt chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM (50%) power for 30 seconds; add an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring until chips are melted and smooth.
4. Drizzle melted chocolate evenly over the popcorn. Let stand for at least 4 hours or until completely dry. Break into large chunks. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 3 days.
Makes about 16 cups (4 L) popcorn.
• About 1/3 cup (75 mL) dry popcorn kernels will make the amount of popcorn needed to prepare this recipe.
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!