1 cup mashed, very ripe banana (about 2 to 3) (250 mL)
1 egg, beaten (1)
2 tbsp melted butter (30 mL)
1 cup CHIPITS REESE Peanut Butter Chips (250 mL)
1 cup icing sugar (250 mL)
2 tbsp water (approx.) (30 mL)
Peanut Butter Chip & Banana Mini Muffins Recipe
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Grease 36 mini muffin cups well.
2. Stir flour with sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Stir banana with egg and butter in a separate bowl or measure; stir into flour mixture, using a fork, until well combined. Stir in peanut butter chips.
3. Spoon rounded tablespoonfuls into prepared muffin cups. Bake for 10 to 13 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from pan to a rack.
4. Glaze: Meanwhile, stir icing sugar with water in a small bowl until smooth. Add extra water as needed to achieve a pourable consistency. Drizzle glaze over warm muffins. Serve warm.
Makes 3 dozen mini muffins.
• If making ahead, reserve muffins in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days or freeze for 3 months. Gently warm small batches of muffins in the microwave on HIGH (100%) for 10 to 15 seconds before serving.
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!