1 roll (16 oz) refrigerated crescent dough (500 g)
2 tbsp granulated sugar (30 mL)
Chocolate Quickie Stickies Recipe
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. Melt 6 tbsp (90 mL) butter in a small saucepan set over low heat. Add brown sugar, 3 tbsp (45 mL) cocoa and the water. Increase heat to medium. Cook, stirring constantly, just until mixture comes to a boil. Remove from the heat and stir in vanilla. Spoon 1 tsp (5 mL) of the chocolate mixture into 48 mini muffin cups. Sprinkle an equal portion of nuts into each cup. Set aside.
3. Unroll crescent dough and separate into 8 rectangles; press firmly at perforations to seal. Melt the remaining butter; brush evenly over rectangles. Stir granulated sugar with remaining cocoa; sprinkle evenly over the rectangles. Starting at the long side, roll up each rectangle and pinch the seams to seal. Slice each roll into 6 equal pieces. Press each piece, cut-side-down, into prepared mini-muffin pans.
4. Bake for 11 to 13 minutes or until light brown. Cool 30 seconds before inverting the mini muffin pans onto rimmed baking sheets. Let stand for 1 minute before removing pans. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Makes 4 dozen stickies.
• Rolls can be baked in two, 8-inch (20 cm) round baking pans. Divide the chocolate mixture and nuts (if using) equally between the two pans. Place 24 rolls, cut-side-down, into each pan. Bake for 20 to 22 minutes. Cool for 1 minute before turning onto rimmed baking sheets, let stand for 1 mintue before removing pans.
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!